A) Her shoes COULDN'T be cuter!B) In just another year or two people will have whole heads!C) That was an awesome blog, it made me smile :)
That's too funny! Loved all the shots of people's teeth - maybe she wants to be a dentist =)
I think she likes her shoes. What a great idea to get her started taking pictures early. I bet it's fun to see what she comes up with!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A) Her shoes COULDN'T be cuter!
B) In just another year or two people will have whole heads!
C) That was an awesome blog, it made me smile :)
That's too funny! Loved all the shots of people's teeth - maybe she wants to be a dentist =)
I think she likes her shoes. What a great idea to get her started taking pictures early. I bet it's fun to see what she comes up with!
Post a Comment